jueves, 19 de mayo de 2016

My TDR...

The past Monday I brought my research project finished to the high school. The previous day I sent an e-mail to my tutor of the resarch project and she didn't answer me, and she didn't saw anything. 
Yesterday I went to the library to talk with her about my oral presentation that I have to do the next Monday. She told me that I should forget about doing it because my research project was a shame. 

Maybe she is right, but telling me to don't do it I think it isn't very nice coming from her, considering that she is my tutor. Then the headmistress talked to me. She said that nothing was decided and it's the tribunal who gives the mark, not only her. And also she told me to do the oral presentation even if someone told me to don't do it. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario