jueves, 19 de mayo de 2016

I'm addicted to...

Last week I turned on the computer and I saw something. It was a game called League of Legends, or LoL, and I started playing again, and I realized that I was addicted to the game again after leaving it some months.

To explain why I'm addicted again, I think that I have to explain briefly the game. In the game there are two teams of 5 players each one. The goal of the game is go the enemy base and destroy the nexus. In the game there is a jungle where some enemys spawn. In the lanes the players fight each other while they are killing the minions that the nexus is spawning.

And now, why I'm addicted to this game again? I don't know why I'm still playing it, maybe because I don't have anything better to do or maybe because I'm stupid.
The comunity of this game is worse than anything. When you play and you fail one time, they blame you and they insult you, but if they fail and you say like "Next time you will do it better", they will be angry and some times they will leave the game (AFK).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario