sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2015

Egypt police killed in drive-by shooting south of Cairo

Summary:
Seven hours ago, four egyptian police have been killed on Saqqara, a place that is located on the south of the capital of Egypt, Cairo.
The murderers attacked the police from a motorbike, even if the egyptian police increased their security since the army ousted President Mohamed.
Also the security and the autorities are battling with the jihadist who have pledged loyality to the ISIS.
Opinion:
I know that is a short news, but for me it was impactant. This news appeared on my screen while I was searching some news. Sincerely I think that these terrorists called jihadist are brainless, because they kill for Allah, but this is stupid because if a god of a religion says that you have to kill to go to paradise, maybe it's a scam. With war comes more war, that's my opinion.

The link of the news

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario