sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2015

E-mail to the teacher

Dear teacher,

Right, now, in this moment I have some short term goals and I think that they are very important, and I hope that I will achieve them. One of these goals is to pass the baccalaureate. Another one is to earn good marks so I can study engineering. For these goals I will meet challenges like working with my parents or not having a lot of time to study, but I won't drop out the studies and I won't neglect my homework even if the things turn for the worst.
For the long-term goals, I would like to go to the university and when I finish the university I will go to Japan to study animaiton.

I know that I will face challenges and problems, and I know that I will fail, but with the knowledge of these failures I will try harder and I will succeed no matter what happens. In the speech, Obama has said two sentences: "You have to let your failures teach you", and "You become good at things through hard work", When I heard these two sentences I thought that I won't give up and I will keep going to make all the people who believed in me proud.

The sentence that I have chosen is "you have to let your failures teach you". This sentence, I think, that is very emotional and this can help a lot of people that fails a lot because they don't give any importance to the studies.

Best regards, Ali Mazghari from 2nd BAT A.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario