lunes, 8 de junio de 2015

Looking Back is the key to Moving Forward

I think that I have improved my english. For example my first post in my blog was in 4th ESO and it was titled My mother. I described my mother but with very simple words. It was a short description because I was in the low group. And now I think I can write longer posts.
I'm not good in writing. I understand the texts and readings, but I don't know how to explain all the ideas, but I understand the listenings. And finally I think that my pronunciation isn't bad enough.

The activities that helped me to improve my English skills were the your says, watching films and the listenings. Because there were some words I don't know how to say it but with the movies I knew how to pronunce it. And with the your says I could put the things I learnt in 1st Batxillerat. Also with the oral presentations we use some technical words and use them in our posts.
I didn't found anything useless because we can learn a lot of things with all the activities we do in class, the homework and the oral presentation.

In second batxillerat we should do the your says to impove more our skills, vocabulary dossier to learn more vocabulary and we should read more books.

In my opinion, the next year we can pick a topic we are interested.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario