domingo, 13 de marzo de 2016

That Dragon, Cancer

The game That Dragon, Cancer talks about a family with an ill son, in that case Joel. He is 4 years old and he has cancer. This is related with the life of the creator because he had a son named Joel and he died because he had cancer. 

In the game you are the father and you have to play, talk and take care of your son and the relationship will grow up or will decrease, it depends of your actions. 

I like that the people had supported the creator, and the people who had played the game had said that it has changed their world view. For example this review: "Not only did That Dragon, Cancer make me sad, it also made me grateful for the life I have right now. Never will I waste one moment in my life. Thank you Numinous games. Great job."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario