viernes, 20 de marzo de 2015

Formal letter

Street Pescador
Castelló d'Empuries
 13th March 2015
Apple Service
Los Angeles
California

To whom it  may concern,
I would like to work in you offices. I bought a Mac and I was disappointed because it was a disappointment. Therefore, I want to work there to upgrade all your products.

First of all the price is too high to compete with the others brands, besides, the computer was in bad conditions, not what they promised.

I have the Advanced level, the computer degree and the Batxillerat. Also, I have created a software and a web page.
I am looking forward to your prompt reply, because I would like in your company. Microsoft asked me to work in his company but I prefer Apple. I am available to work in any place.

Your faithfully,
Ali Garcia.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario