martes, 3 de marzo de 2015

Akira Toriyama

I will talk about Akira Toriyama and his best work. He is a japanese man who was born in Nagoya, Japan. He started with the manga industry in 1977. His first manga was Dr.Slump. This manga talks about the Penguin Village and his habitants, it talks about Arale exaclty. This was his first work and a lot of people like it. Some time later, he started working with Dragon Ball and it was a great work and everyone like it, too.

After this he started to work in another projects and designing characters to games like Chrono Trigger, Blue Dragon, Dragon Ball and many others.
I think he is the best manga author in the world because he has inspired a lot of people to draw, like me. If I hadn't seen Dragon Ball, I would not have liked to draw.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario