domingo, 30 de noviembre de 2014

The video games

Some people says that the video games are only for geeks or if you play video games you have no social life and you don't have any friend. I don't think that because I play games and I have friends.
A lot of people play games because they like it and they are studying to make games or the components for the consoles and the PC. Some of them play because their lifes are stressful and they want to take the stress of and they play violent games or gore games.
And some people only play when the family or some friends are comming to his house. They usually play games like Mario Party or Mario Karts. They are called as casual gamers.
I play games because I want to study how to make a video game or make concepts arts to some company.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario