viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2014

The honor killing

In some islamic states, when the family wants the girl to get married with a young or older man, and the girl doesn't want it, the family kills the girl with stones, hot water and more other methods. Now this happens in a lot of places like Spain o France.
Some people want to help this girls and gave to them a new house with a new family. But this is difficult because the girls who had ranaway, maybe are scared.

I am from Morocco and I am muslim, and I have asked my parents if my sister doesn't want to get married with a boy who wants to marry, they don't do anything because she can choose. So this only happens in the places where the religion hasn't evolved and they still think that the women have to obey the man.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario