jueves, 23 de octubre de 2014

Spirited Away

SPIRITED AWAY--SEN TO CHIHIRO NO KAMIKAKUSHI (Name in japanese)




This is a story of Chihiro, a girl who, while moving to a new neighborhood, enters the spirit world. After her parents are transformed into pigs by the witch Yubaba, Chihiro takes a job working in Yubaba's bathhouse to find a way to free herself and her parents and return to the human world.

For me this is a good film to watch.


In the bathhouse only Gods can assist in the night, and the people are ghosts. Chihiro mets new friends like Haku, Kamaji, No Face and others. And she needs to change his name to Sen, but she needs to remember her old name. Haku seems to know Chihiro for a time ago but she doesn't remember. Now she needs to work and go to release the curse in her parents.


What I liked from the film it was the scenario, because it was like the ancient houses in Japan and some houses are like temples. I liked the music too because it's very beautiful and some of the original soundtrack are relaxing themes. And I liked the movie because it's from the Studio Ghibli. There aren't anything what I don't like.






When I was little I watched this film and I liked it, and two weeks ago I watched it again and I enjoyed it. The truth is that it is highly recommended to see this film and the other films from Studio Ghibli and Hayao Miyazaki.


I give to this film ****


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario