miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2016

Final Reflection

My first post in batxillerat was this one and the last one is this.
When I see my first composition, I think that my english level was very bad. Now that we know more vocabulary than then, I see that I improved a lot, because now I can use the modals for example.

For the oral presenation, the first one was the presentation about the rusefeering (unfortunately I haven't done the self evaluation) and the last was about the oral presentation of my research project.
I remember my first oral presentation, and it was a disaster. I didn't talked the five minutes, I looked the paper all the time and I was nervous.
But now, with this last oral presentation, I see that I have improved. For example, I was nervous at one moment, that I have been like paralyzed and I couldn't say anything. My pronuntation I think that's the same as in first batxillerat and finally, I respected the time, I think that I talked like six minutes.

My best composition is the Human Rights e-mail to the president of the United States of Ameria.
I think that is the best because there are more technicalities than the other composition. And also because the mark of these one is the best mark in my compositions. Also I think that is better because the topic of the human rights is an important topic in our lifes, and maybe that's why I writed this.

My best oral presentation is the last one, the presentation about my research project. Why I choosed this? Well, I think that's the best oral evidence because the mark was great that the other oral evidence, and if we compare the vocabulary and the grammar that I have used, I think that is good enough.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario